Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 18 (overdue) and a plea to Oliver

Since this past Monday, when I reached 18 weeks, I was traveling for work, I missed another blog post. So, a quick update, this week according to The Bump, baby was a yummy

And, for the dads, from the Tarzan's Guide to Baby Development:


I Am Pregnant website states that I should have gained 10-15 lbs by now. My gain? None! It worries me. When I was admitted at the ER in NC, they did an ultrasound and Oliver was measuring 4 days ahead. I am hoping that even though I am not gaining, the baby is getting whatever he needs to grow.
Now for my plea:
Dear Oliver, would you ease up on the pain you are causing your mother? I am sure when you are in your terrible twos, and then maybe pre-teens and then maybe teens, I'll wish for this pain over whatever mental torture you are putting me through then. But, for now, could I get 1 whole week of pain free enjoyment of my pregnancy? Thanks, your mom.

No comments: