Monday, March 22, 2010

6 weeks

The Bump gives me the following size of baby right now:



According to I-am-pregnant.com:

The heart is starting up. The fetus` blood group may be different from your own!

Facial features are visible, including a mouth and tongue. The eyes have a retina and lens.

The digestive system starts forming, beginning with the first cells of the stomach and the intestine.

There are small indentations in the head, ready for the development of facial features, eyes, and ears. The outline of the jaw starts to form.
______________________

Oh my God, it's a person inside me. A person I'll be responsible for, a person I'll have to teach right and wrong to, a person who'll always need me (though not admit to it always) ...

I think the first panic attack happened last night. I think I am over it.

I think.

No comments: