Monday, August 2, 2010

25 weeks down

and time for a new food item comparison. The Bump states that for the next 4 weeks, the baby will be an:


For the men out there, Tarzan's Guide states it's more like a:

What to expect this week? I am pregnant tells me:

As your baby becomes more dexterous, he will be able to touch and hold his feet. Babies also begin to prefer their left hand or right hand at this time.

I hope he's ambidextrous. Come on baby, you can do it :-)

Because babies settle into routines of sleep and activity, you might begin to notice these patterns as well. Some women experience the most fetal movementswhile they are trying to rest.

Oliver really hasn't been keeping me up or from resting. I feel movement throughou the day, here and there. A kick sometimes, a swoosh other times.

I took an impromptu vacation last weekend, I visited my sister and parents in Wilmington, NC from Friday through Sunday morning. And I did NOTHING! I lazed around while my sister worked, then we'd go shopping or watch a movie. We went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch and Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner to celebrate her. Overall, very relaxing weekend (except for when I checked my email and found out I had to be at work way before I was going to be on Monday and that changed Sunday plans for me and Jeff). But, I came back with 2 new pairs of shoes, so it was a VERY successful vacation.

Now, the countdown is to their visiting me on August 18th :) My sis will be here for a week before heading out to Switzerland and my parents will stick around for another week. At the tail end of their visit, we leave for a weekend in Niagara Falls. I have never been, so I am really excited to cross off another place from my list.

No comments: