Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 25th 2010

I know that's tomorrow but I have so many thoughts in my head, I decided to put up a post today.

1. Last year, I had the accident on my birthday. I thought I was over it but talking about it at dinner last night brought all those emotions flooding back. I am glad I am not being talked about like Michael Jackson (since he decided to die on my birthday).

2. Tomorrow, I start my day with an ultrasound. It's going to be a long one, they'll measure baby's every organ, and then if the baby co-operates, we might get to confirm the first gender guess. It feels good to erase the memory of last year's accident and replace it with the ultrasound.

3. Then, Jeff and I are taking a tour of the day care center at my work. I know 2 people who's kids go there and it's literally 5 minutes from where I sit.

4. In the evening, we have a baseball game, the Orioles vs. the Nationals. And, they have fireworks at the end of the night! Woohoo, for my birthday? they are so nice ;-)

No comments: