New things this week:
- The Bump has a new size, the final size for the baby, from week 37 till he's born, apparently Oliver is a watermelon!
- The Tarzan's Ultimate Guide to Baby Size for the daddies out there states that the baby is the size of a car motor.
- Oliver's moving around a lot more! I can feel him stretching into my ribs and moving his arms and legs. Today, he moved a lot during the movie R.E.D., so here's hoping he's as big a Bruce Willis fan as his mom.
- I got my flu shot yesterday. I get them at work every year but they didn't have any time slots I liked. So, I went to Rite Aid and got it and I'll just get reimbursed by my work.
- I find new muscles daily by the pain they cause me. Amazingly, the worst time is in the middle of the night if I get up to go to the bathroom. I think anytime I stay in one position, muscles in my hips, butt and pelvis get stuck and then when I move them, they complain.
- We have some other new news that we cannot share yet. No, I am not having twins :-P Hopefully, in a week or two, we'll be able to tell y'all.