Thursday, April 8, 2010

5 inches!

So yesterday I thought I was getting a bump and mentioned it to my sister. She said I should measure my belly. Since I got my gastric bypass surgery in 2007, I have kept a weekly record of my weight and a monthly record of various body measurements. So, I checked my spreadsheet and I had measured over my belly button on March 13th and it was 35 inches.

I measured yesterday and I'll call it a tight 41 inches. Now, mind you, I haven't gained a whole lot of weigh since then, maybe 1.5 lbs. So, this is amazing to me! Now, with the weekly photos of the bump, I'll track the growing belly as well.

EDITED:::

I must have been sleeping! I compared my past waist size to my current tummy size. I just rechecked and I might have gained 1/2 an inch and no more.

No comments: