Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 8 completed

Week 8 is down and according to The Bump, the baby is the size of a raspberry. Mmmm, another food we love.



According to I Am Pregnant,

Eyelid folds and ears are forming. Your baby's eyes are still very wide apart on the sides of her head, but will eventually center themselves out. The tip of the nose is actually present at this time as well. Just a few weeks ago, your baby's arms were tiny buds. Now the elbows are actually present and the arms and legs extend forward and have grown longer. Fingers and toes are becoming visible also.
One of the symptoms that you might feel around this time of your pregnancy is cramping or pain in your lower abdomen or side as your uterus grows. Some pregnant women feel tightening or contractions of the uterus.

Felt that yesterday. I was at the movies with Jeff and was wondering what the heck was wrong with my stomach. It was a fluttering sensation, almost like you'd feel if you had real butterflies in your belly. At that time, I was worried something was going wrong but now I know my body was doing what it's supposed to do.

No comments: